My Journey

Being obsessed by technology, I started exploring things back when I was in college 2nd Year, I got to know people does earn using the Blogs and Social Media sites, following which, I created my first website and the Facebook page back in 2013, the journey was not so sweet, like every story, it had its ups and downs. Soon I earned my first reward after an year. I dived deep in the SEO and website optimisation. The Freelancing journey lasted for 3 years until I became a full time employee for an organisation working for almost 10-12 hours on daily basis which stopped my personal skill development. I am back again with the intent to learn and teach using this blog. I have been working as a Software Tester in one of the MNC from last 4 years. I have total experience of almost 6-7 Years having dealt with different clients. I will be sharing my knowledge in this blog and will be guiding other people to achieve a lot of accomplishments in their lives. Keep Learning with the blog and grooming your skills. 

Thank you for being a Reader! Hope you have a nice time here!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azure Tutorials Series - Azure Networking

Coforge Interview Questions | Automation Testing profile

Testing in CI/CD