TestingHackersz One Year Anniversary

I started this blog on 28th June 2019 when everything was normal. People were busy catching up their routines or job meetings, when masks were not seen at all, only people wore it to avoid polluted streets. In one year of accomplishment I have written about 93 articles. I still lag with the content quality and that is to be improved but it keeps me going and reading more stuff and sharing it here. It has become more of a journal to me. To be honest I didn't even know how 1 year went by so quickly, I feel like I am yet to learn more and share more content here. But when I look back it gives me a relief and smile that I started doing and following something.

I started with IELTS, learning about working on the vocabulary and grammar structure. Then I shifted writing about Agile methodologies and principles. Later I shifted to Java, Selenium concepts - The tutorials series started and keep going till date.

Java and Azure series has been really good and I have covered lot of topics from beginner level. I keep adding more content to those articles whenever I get free time, it has become one of my hobby to keep this blog moving, so far I haven't earned anything out of this blog but learnt many things.

Stats so far

In last 1 year, I have had gained few stats, there are not so good but worth a smile to put in my face. I have not yet started working on SEO part- offpage and onpage SEO techniques like gaining backlinks and all.
The stats are as 
  • 93 posts written in 365 days
  • 586 views 
  • 1 follower - my friend :D
  • 6 indexed results in Google
That is pretty much it when I speak about the accomplishments of this blog, these are just numbers for me but the confidence that they inhibit in me is far more good. If you are a reader here and you somehow read this blog, I thank you from bottom of my heart and would love your support.

If anyone wants to join me in this journey, he/she is more than welcome to join and we can collaborate if needed. 

Thanks Readers,
Happy Learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azure Tutorials Series - Azure Networking

Coforge Interview Questions | Automation Testing profile

Testing in CI/CD